Hello all!

The NYU Long Island School of Medicine will be hosting virtual admissions info sessions later this month and in April, to learn more please see the attached flyer.

Sincerely,

Sarah and Rae

From: Vasile, Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2023 12:18 PM
Subject: NYU Long Island School of Medicine Admissions Info Session

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Good afternoon,

My name is Elizabeth Vasile, and I am the program manager for the Office of Admissions & Financial Aid at NYU Long Island School of Medicine. We will be hosting two info sessions this spring to allow potential applicants to hear more about our three-year accelerated program focused on primary care. Please see the attached flyer for more information and distribute to your premedical students as you feel is appropriate.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We hope to see some of your students on Zoom!

All the best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Vasile, MPH

Program Manager, Admissions & Financial Aid

NYU Langone Health

NYU Long Island School of Medicine

222 Station Plaza North, Suite 505

Mineola, NY 11501

medli.nyu.edu

image001.jpgimage002.png image003.png­

To unsubscribe from the HPP23 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=HPP23