Tired of finance meetings that don't make sense?!

We welcome new members this Wednesday, February 15th at 7:30 PM in Carson L01 (basement)! We'll discuss the club vision, current events, and dive into our seven industry groups: Private Equity, Venture Capital, M&A, Tech, Energy/Infrastructure, Equities, and Fixed Income.

Our extensive alumni network will also provide opportunities to interact with guest speakers and share resumes with major players.
Additionally, we place a strong emphasis on building relationships and will be hosting several social events each term. Whether you're a seasoned vet or don't know what finance means, we got you.

Don't miss out on this chance to grow your knowledge and network in finance. We look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday at 7:30 PM in Carson L01!

Welcome to the Society,

DFS Exec Team

Join our GroupMe: https://groupme.com/join_group/91783469/3U5B1xUV

The Dartmouth Finance Society

Dartmouth College

Email sent by [log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask]

Unsubscribe fromThe Dartmouth Finance Society

CampusGroups
The CampusGroups offices are located at 902 Broadway, New York, NY 10010.