Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Do you want to learn even more math?!?! Introducing the Math Department's Directed Reading Program (DRP), which pairs you with a graduate student to explore advanced topics in mathematics. We are currently offering a wide range of possible projects including matrix groups, symbolic methods, plane geometry, and Bayesian modeling!

[cid:73545eff-4312-462e-83c2-1358737b0aee]

Participating in a DRP is a great way to learn more advanced math and learn it with people who are very interested in the material. At the end of the term, you'll have a chance to present what you learned and share your enthusiasm for mathematics!

You can pick a topic or apply with your own and we'll try to find a grad student to read through the material with you. The DRP will cover the cost of the textbook used.

More details can be found on our website: https://math.dartmouth.edu/~drp/
Directed Reading Program<https://math.dartmouth.edu/~drp/>
The DRP is running in Winter Term 2023 (See Projects for updates). Overview. We started this program to share beautiful mathematics with students as soon as they are ready for it, rather than having to wait years to build up prerequisites.
math.dartmouth.edu
, as well as the application.

Students from underrepresented groups in mathematics are strongly encouraged to apply!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email. Contact information is on the website.We hope you have a great end of the term and we look forward to learning math with all of you!