Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

If you're federal work-study eligible and want to work with kids, this email is for YOU!!

Apply to be a tutor for America Reads!!! ��

America Reads tutors travel to area elementary schools twice a week (4-5 hr/week total) and get paid ($13/hr) to read with and mentor students in grades K-3. There are shifts going out all 5 mornings of the school week this term.

Our application contains more details and is open now until Friday (9/30) at 8 am , and you can find it at dartgo.org/americareadsapp

Working with America Reads is a great way to gain experience working in classrooms, spend time with other people who care about early childhood literacy, leave campus for a little bit, and add some energy to your day!

If you are unsure if you qualify for federal work study, please reach out– we are happy to direct you to that information!

Please feel free to reach out to our Student Director Marleigh Dunning at [log in to unmask] with any questions!