Join the Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science (DUJS) TODAY at 8:00 pm EDT!

You will get the opportunity to write review articles on topics of your choice and get published in an accredited journal recognized by Nature and read around the world.

NO PRIOR WRITING EXPERIENCE OR ORIGINAL RESEARCH REQUIRED!

Meeting on Zoom!!!

Link: https://dartmouth.zoom.us/j/92375576790?pwd=ZERLNVRPNmJPVS9XSXlnaWZlTnA2QT09

Meeting ID: 923 7557 6790

Passcode: 468161

OUR WEBSITE / ONLINE ARTICLES

 https://sites.dartmouth.edu/dujs/

OUR PRINT JOURNALS:

https://sites.dartmouth.edu/dujs/vol-xxiii-2021/

This is a great opportunity for anyone intending on pursuing medicine, a PhD, or someone generally interested in science! Many of our students have been able to publish an article in the journal EVERY TERM SINCE THEIR FRESHMAN YEAR, totaling over 10 publications by the time they graduate!

Great for resumes and MD and PhD applications!

(Can’t make the meeting but are still interested? Reply to this message and we will follow up with you!)