Hello all!

It’s happening, applications are opening these next two weeks! There are some essential things to know as you fill them out. Please attend:

Filling Out the Your Application as a Dartmouth Applicant

THURDAY, MAY 6 @ 6:00pm

RSVP HERE

Or

WEDNESDAY, MAY 12 @ 6:00pm

RSVP HERE

In both these workshops we will:

Though we will focus on the AMCAS application we will touch on all these topics for each of the application types noted below.

If you are unable to attend either of the above workshop dates, no worries! We will record both sessions and upload them to our website for you to watch on your own time.

For additional information about how to fill out the application, please see our tutorial videos on our website.

Sincerely,

Your HPP Team

Access the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 List