Hello all!

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend last night’s Medical Application Writing Workshop! If you were unable to attend either of the two writing workshops this month, we HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to watch the recordings, which we posted to our website here. You’ll also be able to find the recording of our Fall 2020 application workshop as well.

If you have any questions, or have issues with the recordings, please feel free to reach out!

Sincerely,

Your HPP Team

Access the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 List