Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU Hey ‘24s!! And ‘23s, ‘22s, ‘21s, and anyone in between.

lumberjack woodcutter GIF by ReadyContest

Have you ever seen a tree and thought, “I would like to chop that,” seen an axe and thought, “I would like to throw that,” or generally enjoy learning new skills?

drone chainsaw GIF

Then allow us to introduce ourselves, we are the Dartmouth Timber Team!!!! Dartmouth’s competitive timbersports club!

Sawing!

Chopping!

Throwing!

AND MUCH MORE!

Absolutely zero experience required or expected, time commitment is up to you.
We are actively practicing this winter, practices are announced in our groupme and on the DOC signup website Trailhead.

Add yourself to the groupme! - https://groupme.com/join_group/22173135/2xasfQ
Look out for practice signups through the DOC signup website Trailhead! http://doc.dartmouth.edu

We’re excited to meet you all!
stop-motion love GIF by Mochimochiland