Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

The Queer History Committee would love for you to join us for our annual event:

Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil & Community Chat

Join us as we pay tribute, honor, and highlight the lives of the Trans people whose lives have been lost and stolen in observance of Trans Day of Remembrance; followed by a community discussion centered around Trans Culture and the Politics of Visibility (as titled in the book Trap Door: Trans Culture Production and the Politics of Visibility).

When?
Friday, November 20th at 6 PM EST

Zoom registration:
dartgo.org/TDORvigil

Questions and Accommodations please contact
Theresa Hernandez

Not on the LGBTQIA+ Student Life Listserv? Want to be?

Click the link

https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A0=Dartmouth-LGBTQA-life
Log in with your Dartmouth e-mail

Click subscribe!