Hi everyone!

This is a reminder that we are hosting UChicago Pritzker School of Medicine this Wednesday! Please register ahead of time to receive the Zoom link and a recording of the presentation!

Wednesday, October 21 at 6 PM EST: University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine:

We also have a few other schools visiting over the next few weeks. Zoom/Registration links will be sent out for these schools a week prior:

Hope to see you there!

Access the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 List