Hey 22s!!!! STRIPS is a thing!!!

STRIPS is Sophomore Trips, a 4 day outdoor program that takes place in the days (June 21st-24th) immediately before Sophomore summer begins. It's a great way to meet new people, experience the outdoors, and get into the spirit of sophomore summer!!

But, for Strips to happen we need YOU!! Apply to be a Strip leader!!!  Apps due at 11:59 PM on April 6th (the Monday of Week 2, 20S)!

Apply here!!!!
https://forms.gle/U8BgTFRmKq9Zif6p9

Who can be a Strip leader??

Any '22 who is a DOC leader or has gone through First Year Trips training is qualified to be a strip leader! If you believe that you have skills or qualifications that would be valuable for Strips, then please also apply! We would love to hear what sorts of things you have to offer.

When do you need to be available??

June 20th-June 24th!  Strip leaders need to be available for the entirety of Strips (June 21st-June 24th) and must also be in Hanover for the leader training overnight on June 20th.

What would leading a Strip entail?

Strip leaders will have a co-leader and will be leading a trip filled with about 4-8 other '22s. All of the planning is being done by us, directorate, so leading a strip doesn't require a heavy time commitment outside of the actual program. While on the strip you would be responsible, with the support of directorate, for the well being of yourself and of your trippees!

How much will it cost?
$0!!  If you're a leader you go for free!!
Note: if you don't get selected as a leader, we WILL work with you to make strips as financially accessible as possible for you. See cost details in the Strippee application, coming soon.

How can I be involved with Strips if I don't want to be leader?
Great question!! As they say, strips is for the strippees!! You can be a strippee! Strippee sign ups will go live in the beginning of Spring term! We know you're just dying to sign up, and your time will come soon!  Yay Strips!

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to blitz [log in to unmask], or reach out to one of our Directorate members.  Keep being awesome!

Stripsluv,
20X Strips Directorate

Directors: Saige Gitlin, Ben Brody, Maya Khanna

Outdoor Logistics Coordinator: Jai Smith

Sustainability Coordinator: Katya Golubovsky

Safety Leads: Abby Mans, Jack Kreisler

Outreach Coordinators: Skylar Miklus, Wylie Kasai

***If you are not selected as a Strip leader then you will automatically be placed in the pool of Strippee signups, unless you notify us otherwise. So don’t worry about filling out a Strippee application if you apply to be a leader.