Come join us for our Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting tonight!

We will be meeting tonight from 8-9 p.m. at ’53 Commons Room 204 for our weekly "Huddle” meeting.  Each week we have a group study and discussion on relevant topics to the life of a coach and athlete. This is a great time to come together, to learn more about life and faith in Jesus Christ, and to share with other students in a relaxed and friendly environment.  We welcome anyone to join us and you do not need to be an athlete to participate!

Hope to see you tonight.