Error during command authentication.

Dear Dartmouth Community,

We are excited to announce a strategic shift in sexual violence prevention efforts on campus. Beginning this fall, the Sexual Violence Prevention Project (SVPP) is implementing all sexual violence prevention programming for undergraduate students. Instead of MAV facilitating discussions among Greek houses and student organizations, SVPP facilitators will fill this role on campus.

SVPP staff members have dedicated a lot of time and effort to determine the best way to expand sexual violence prevention and create a comprehensive curriculum that will build throughout students’ four years at Dartmouth. Ultimately, this change signals increased institutional focus and dedication to violence prevention work.

While Movement Against Violence no longer exists in name, we believe that student action remains an important and necessary component of sexual violence prevention. SVPP as well as other campus organizations continue to provide avenues for students to become involved in this work.

Thank you for welcoming us into your spaces and engaging in such productive conversations over the years. It is difficult to say goodbye, but we are excited to see the College moving in a direction where institutional resources are being dedicated to comprehensive violence prevention. We look forward to the continual development of sexual violence prevention on our campus.

Sincerely,

Movement Against Violence