TRIVIA NIGHT

7:30 to 8:30 PM

One Wheelock

It’s Week 9 of 19X, which means finals are looming, the summer is almost over, you might not see some of your friends until 20S, BUT worst of all, you only have one more chance to come to…

CGB’s THURSDAY TRIVIA: SUMMER EDITION!!!

sad the office GIF

sure we’ll be back in the fall, but it’s so much more fun in the summer since only ¼ of campus being on basically means ¼ the competition…

so roll through to One Wheelock tonight. as always, there will be questions, answers, free PIZZA (+knots), and the chance to win a portion of HUNDREDS of DOLLARS in prizes.

CGB

getting involved...

Have an event you want to get funded?

Have a suggestion or idea to improve student life and/or Collis?

Want to get learn more about what CGB does?

Check out our website for more info! https://students.dartmouth.edu/collis/organizations/student-organizations-governing-boards/collis-governing-board

We meet every Thursday at 4:30 in Collis 303 - join us!