**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Sustainability Office

Tuesday (08/06)
FARM WORKDAY
8am-10am Rides leaving from Robo
Summer is here!  Come try soil mixing, soil blocking, seeding and much more! Rides leaving behind Robo at  8am!

Wednesday (08/07)
 RUCKUS FEED
6pm at the Sustainable Living Center
As the Summer comes to an end come and enjoy Tamales and good company!

Thursday (08/08)
 OFFICE HOURS
12-2pm in between Collis and Robo
Come talk about sustainability, ways you can get involved and talk about ideas! Plus baked goods and staff!

FARM WORKDAY
2:30-4:30pm Rides leaving from Robo
Summer is here!  Come try soil mixing, soil blocking, seeding and much more! Rides leaving behind Robo at  2:30pm!

 #SAYHERNAME
Frrls Beyond the 'Now': Epistemic Oppression and the 'Common' Sense of Mass Incarceration
4:30-6pm in Filene Auditorium

Friday (08/09)
 FARM WORKDAY
8am-10am Rides leaving from Robo
Summer is here!  Come try soil mixing, soil blocking, seeding and much more! Rides leaving behind Robo at  8am!

COLLIS FARMSTAND
3-4:30pm in Collis
Summer is here and that means Collis Farmstand! Come by and buy fresh produce, berries and treats from the Dartmouth Organic Farm, Edgewater Farm, Green Mountain Creamery, VT Creamery, VT Fresh Pasta, VT Smoke and Cure, North Country Smokehouse, Pete & Gerry's Eggs and more!

Saturday (08/10)
 FRIDGE SALE
10am-1pm at 1 Ledyard Lane Norwich Vermont
Come grab a fridge for your student going off to college! Your garage hang out space! or for extra food storage! Fridges will be 5$ as is! Come by and take one or two or maybe all of them! We hope to see you there!

FARMAROO
6pm-9pm at the Dartmouth Organic Farm
 The Farm's first ever music festival is happening this summer! Farmaroo will cap off X-Fest, which includes free food! Games on the Green! A mechanical bull! We're featuring the Preserves and Read Recipes! Along with the Doyle Brothers!  We'll also be serving up delicious food like Griddle and Groovy and Samosa Man. Come join us for a night of music, food and fun out at the Farm!

Sunday (08/11)
  WAREHOUSE WORKDAY
12-5pm at the Lewiston Warehouse
The Sustainable Moving Sale is coming up quick so we need help cleaning out the donated mini-fridges in the warehouse that we hope to sell in the fall. Food and Refreshments will be provided and volunteers can take 1 item from the warehouse of their choosing for their effort.
Directions to the Warehouse:
Fill out this form if you plan on volunteering:

For more information, visit: