Find a supportive community on campus!

Work to center and amplify marginalized voices and stories!

 BE A PART OF

VOICES OF SUMMER (VoX)*

*An original production written and performed by Dartmouth students of all gender identities.

We need your help in creating a production that centers YOUR stories and experiencethrough artistic expression. We are in the process of gathering submissions and we need people to share their own pieces or perform anonymous submissions. There are three role you can take on: writer and performer of your own piece, performer of someone else's piece, or submitter of a piece you want someone else to perform.

WE NEED BOTH WRITERS AND PERFORMERS!

SUBMIT ANONYMOUS PIECES! OR COME TO REHEARSAL!

REHEARSAL THIS WEEKEND!

SUNDAY, July 28 IN CARSON L01 @ 2PM-4PM

If you have any questions or a submission please email[log in to unmask]

Anonymous submissions can be addressed to OPAL WAG, HB 6217