TRIVIA NIGHT

7:30 to 8:30 PM

One Wheelock

is your 19X experience lacking some ~knowledge~? do you wish you had more opportunities to flex all that relatively useless information in your brain?? if you answered yes to 0 or more of those question, then I have the PERFECT opportunity for you…

CGB’s THURSDAY TRIVIA!!!

khloe kardashian history GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

so roll through to One Wheelock tonight. as always, there will be questions, answers, free PIZZA (+knots), and the chance to win a portion of HUNDREDS of DOLLARS in prizes.

CGB

getting involved...

Have an event you want to get funded?

Have a suggestion or idea to improve student life and/or Collis?

Want to get learn more about what CGB does?

Check out our website for more info! https://students.dartmouth.edu/collis/organizations/student-organizations-governing-boards/collis-governing-board

We meet every Thursday at 4:30 in Collis 303 - join us!