Hey Dartmouth,

Summer internship not what you expected?

Recruiting got you down? Confused? Bored?

Good!

That's where we step in...

Excelle is a student-run website dedicated to both informing undergraduates about professional possibilities and inspiring students through the experiences of young alumnae. Twice a month, we ask a different young alumna to share her story.

​We're a new student-run group born out of confusion — why does everyone at Dartmouth want to do the exact same thing? Turns out, they don't! We've been working hard on Excelle and we're so excited to finally share it with you. Go ahead and check out our latest interview with Gemma Ross here or explore our full website:

https://sites.dartmouth.edu/excelle/

https://sites.dartmouth.edu/excelle/
https://sites.dartmouth.edu/excelle/

We're always looking to grow our team and would love to hear from you if you're interested in writing, interviewing, creating content or collaborating with Excelle. This is a great opportunity to meet alumni, foster meaningful connections, and grow as a professional! Reach out to [log in to unmask]