Want to spend an evening away from campus with good food and good friends? Looking to take a break from midterms? Nostalgic for First Year Trips or Strips?

sesame street nod GIF

Join Cabin and Trail for our weekly Lodge Dinner next Tuesday, July 23 at Moosilauke Ravine Lodge!

Image result for moosilauke ravine lodge dinner

Dinner is only eight dollars*** and the van to the Lodge is free!! We leave at 5:15 from behind ROBO and return by 9:15 pm. You do not have to be a CnT member, you do not have to be a DOC member, you do have to hike, you just have to really like friends, food, and Tuesday night fun! To sign up, just email[log in to unmask]and make a reservation by making a two-minute phone call to the Lodge at 603-764-5858.

Bring a friend, bring a good playlist, and bring an empty stomach!

***If the cost of dinner is a problem, just let Maya know when you sign up and we can work something out!

*Also, we run a van up to the Lodge once every week!  Join our Listserv if you want to stay updated.