Do you like throwing some plastic?

Well, YOU can spend your summer tossing some plastic frisbees with us

Join us tomorrow (tues.) 4:30-6:30!

Ultimate Frisbee is a super fun way to spend your summer outdoors while making friends! Ultimate (yes, it’s so cool that we just call ourselves by an adjective) is a very beginner-friendly sport, and we can teach you all you need to know —anyone is welcome and encouraged to come!

We’ll usually have two practices per week this term, one on Thursdays after 2As (4:30) and one other time which we’ll decide before each week. Rides meet at the cube! We’ll also be tossing plenty on the Green, so come join.

Every practice is mixed across genders, and we’ll keep things generally light and fun :)  Bring lots of water, a light and dark shirt, and cleats if you own them, but sneakers work too.

Join our GroupMe for the summer here, email us to be added to our email list, or you can come anytime you want!  https://groupme.com/join_group/51250097/ZCAAGRXV

PLEASE FILL OUT A WAIVER on Orgsync:  https://orgsync.com/login/dartmouth-college

Here is one more Dog GIF because like come on... who doesn't love dog GIFs