TUESDAYYYY

Work day 8 - 10 AM

Come harvest some veg, transplant seedlings from the greenhouse, tend our fields - the possibilities are endless! Rides leaving from behind Robo, back by 10as.

WEDNESDAYYYY

Sophomore Summer Cooking Class 4:30 - 6 PM

Living off-campus this term and cooking for yourself? Not exactly sure what to do with all the produce you got from Collis farmstand last week? We gotcha covered. We’re learning all about some basic cooking staples and incorporating the best of summer produce–think jams, simple syrups, cold brew, pesto with greens from veggie tops, and more!

This workshop will be taught by THE Reyn Hutten ’21, and you will absolutely get to take some of your creations home! We’ll be cooking at 18 Sargent St (Grandma’s House). If you can only come for part of the time, no worries–we’d still love to have you!

THURSDAYYYY

No work day, happy 4th!

FRIDAYYYY

Pizza dinner 5:30 - 7:30 PM

The best pizza pie in town, guaranteed.

RSVP<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfs9bQl_mhl6K2h2D3rc13FGjCgLaJVUihTZGHKKZ4nm9XCSQ/viewform?usp=sf_link><https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfs9bQl_mhl6K2h2D3rc13FGjCgLaJVUihTZGHKKZ4nm9XCSQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Lots of love,

Da Farm