"ok hear me out.

maybe we should just write a normal email. just like come to the Lodge for the 4th of July. There will be pulled pork and other stuff*.

then just put some gifs, and the American flag or whatever.

I think we should also say something about the fresh strawberries. people will go cray-cray for them." -CR (first of her name)

FOURTH OF JULY AT THE LODGE!!!!!

CALL TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOOOWWW!!
(603) 764-5858

Student Dinner: $8
Adult Dinner: $16

meat and non-meat options available
please let us know of your dietary restrictions when you call
--
Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
Reservations for 2019 open on January 2nd for Dartmouth students, alumni, and employees and on April 1st for the general community. We are currently preparing for the 2019 season opening; please use our online form<https://goo.gl/forms/dqZZ30GqXSxHoR5H3> to submit reservation requests until we open on April 29th. We will be available at our in-season number between the hours of 11am-4:30pm, starting on April 29th. The Lodge will be closed between August 23rd and September 13th for Dartmouth First-Year Trips (re-opening on September 14th) and close for the 2019 season on November 21st. For more information, check out our website http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/. Thank you!