DO YOU LOVE WARM WEATHER?

[sesame street nod GIF]

DO YOU LOVE SWIMMING, BIKING, AND RUNNING?

[happy fun GIF by sambmotion]

DO YOU LOVE SPENDING ALL OF YOUR FREE TIME OUTDOORS WITH YOUR FRIENDS?

[sesame street lets go outdoors GIF by Jason Mraz]

If your answer to any of these questions is YES, join the Dartmouth Triathlon Team for a summer of swimming, biking, and running around the Upper Valley!! No experience needed! Show up to practice or a team dinner and we can help you get set up for a summer of fun in the sun with Tri Team! See below for some particularly beginner-friendly practices starting tomorrow, Monday, July 1st!

BEGINNER-FRIENDLY PRACTICES!!!
MONDAY: 5-6 pm STRENGTH PRACTICE! @Indoor Track at Alumni Gym
MONDAY: 6-7:30 pm SWIM PRACTICE! @Alumni Gym Pool
MONDAY: 8 pm team FOCO dinner!
TUESDAY: 8-9:30 am SPIN PRACTICE! @Alumni Gym 2nd Floor Spin Room!
THURSDAY: 8-9 am run! @Alumni Gym Steps

**Can't make these practices? Reach out to one of our execs about attending a more advanced practice!

IMPORTANT NOTE: To practice with us, it is important to first fill out an orcsync waiver! It takes about two minutes, and filling one out does not mean you have to commit to joining the team- it is just a way to make sure everyone is aware of their rights and responsibilities at our practices. Fill one out here: https://orgsync.com/136227/forms/325248.

Aren't sure if the team is for you? Not to worry! Joining our GroupMe and getting to know some of our members can be a great way to try something new, get outside, or even just a good way to find a running/swimming/biking buddy. If you are interested in getting more involved, but are concerned about gear- talk to us! We have a lot of team gear that we are more than happy to loan out to interested members.

More Questions? Reach out to one of our executive members by [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>! We can add you to our team GroupMe and listserv!

SBR,

Dartmouth Tri