hey you

yes you!!

didn't get into shebalite? (it's okay, me neither)

need a pe credit or a fun, chill way to get into shape this summer?

come try out for FISSION - fusion’s summer dance group!!

we’ll do some of this

we’ll do a lot of this

and we’ll do some of this too (interpret as you will)

have no dance experience? NO PROBLEM
NO DANCE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

Need pe credit? WE GOT YOU COVERED.

Wear comfy clothes, and come dance with us! All genders welcome!

Auditions are THIS wednesday, June 26, 5:45-7:45 at Poolview (it’s the room straight to the left when you enter the alumni gym)

Contact Sarah Sim ([log in to unmask]), Brianna Seidel ([log in to unmask]) or Melanie Gomez ([log in to unmask]) for any questions! You can also fritz us if you wanna.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

love,
fission 19x ❤️