Like to sing?

How about in public spaces?

How about not in public spaces?

How about while holding over-sized amphibians?

How about while being an amphibian?

How about to others' amusement?

How about not to others' amusement?

Well, boy howdy, do we have the opportunity for you!

Come to the HOP this Saturday to audition for the

SUMMERPHONICS

A seasonal five-week a cappella group well-known around the Upper Valley for "having a good time" (The Valley News, 2016)   That never actually happened #FakeValleyNews

This (see below)

could be you!

When: this Saturday, June 22nd from 4:30 to 7:30 PM (each individual audition will last no more than 5 minutes or so)

Where: Studio One (just head past the HOP Café, down the stairs by Spaulding Auditorium, and we'll have signs posted to get you the rest of the way)

Who: Anyone and everyone; musical experience/a good voice are not required; we're just looking to meet some cool people and have a good time

What Should I Bring: Please prepare a 30-45 second solo of a song you love to sing (usually a verse and a chorus for most songs); also, don't forget to bring a smile!

How Do I Sign Up: Please see the Google sheet link below for audition time slots, however, you are not required to sign up in advance, walk-ins are more than welcome!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kRpbp11LSu06ShZWjRzHl7t-FoD84qsfsH3N2KQ4ZlQ/edit?usp=sharing

Hope to see you there!

For more information on what peak a cappella music is, please watch the following video:

(the 24 second mark is the definition of harmony)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiE9Oeweaco

Also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2JxYiJQh2Q