The Baccalaureate Service draws together people from across campus to reflect on our time in college and where we’re headed next. Facilitated by the Tucker Center, this beautiful multi-faith service celebrates Dartmouth's 2019 graduates and is open to all students, families, and friends!

Date: Saturday, June 8th

Time: 3pm

Location: Rollins Chapel

Featuring:
- Reflections by members of the Class of 2019: Arvind Suresh, Holly Langley, Aboubacar Cherif, Amrit Ahluwalia, Josephina Lin, Michael Bodek, Emily Carter, and Kelleen Moriarty
- Music from the Dartmouth Gospel Choir
- A keynote address by Jim Kenney '69: "Global Citizens in an Evolving World"

Everyone is welcome at the event, from any faith or none.

[cid:2065b3de-e3aa-472f-8cce-08ee6b110dda]

William Jewett Tucker Center

Dartmouth College

6154 South Fairbanks
Hanover NH 03755
Phone: (603) 646-3780
Website: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~tucker<https://ch1prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=xLh-vEekQkuRLfKV9M-ZTmlKAA0H_s8Ilc3PKotWs299mfDobdqFmKSxtyMWT-UekayOsKLXW1I.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dartmouth.edu%2f%7etucker>
<https://ch1prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=xLh-vEekQkuRLfKV9M-ZTmlKAA0H_s8Ilc3PKotWs299mfDobdqFmKSxtyMWT-UekayOsKLXW1I.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2ftuckerfoundation>