Summer Energy Horizons Mini-Trip Series

Get outside and off campus this summer for our 4-part field trip series as we explore the Northeast and learn about regional energy initiatives. We will learn about topics ranging from the petroleum industry to renewable energy storage solutions. Each trip is a standalone experience, but we encourage you to participate in all of them if you can! No previous knowledge of the energy sector is required.

[cid:image001.png@01D51246.71A81830]

SIGN UP HERE<https://forms.gle/uVggY4Qy9ftC9nra6>
Each trip is limited to 12 spots. Sign up for as many as you would like!

The dates and times of each trip will be decided based on the availability of participants

Sincerely,
The Sustainability Office and the Arthur L. Irving Institute for Energy and Society