Hello!

This term, students participating in the Telling My Story on Campus (TMSOC) program with Professor Pati Hernandez, have been discussing the stigmas associated with having visible and invisible disabilities and the barriers to accessing accommodations at Dartmouth and beyond. Through sharing, listening, and engaging in reflection we have explored our own judgements and assumptions, and the ways in which these affect how we relate to one another on a daily basis.

This Monday (Memorial Day), we would like to invite you to join us in the culmination of the program: a collaborative original performance that highlights what we have learned and through which we hope will encourage further conversations.

The performance will be from 7–8 PM in Alumni Hall (at the top of the Hop). Please join us – all are welcome!

** Please send any questions to: [log in to unmask]