Would you like to learn how to thrive while having fun?

Then come to Dartmouth On Purpose this Thursday (May 16th)

at 8 pm in the Student Wellness Center (3rd Floor Robo)!

Green Key is almost here. Are you ready to have a great time? Come to this week's DOP meeting, because we are going to talk about the importance of leisure in the grand scale of success. We are going to talk about work-life balance, how to make time for leisure, and most of all, how to have fun!

This could give you an excuse to stop worrying about work and enjoy yourself this weekend!!

It’s going to be DOP-E.

Hope to see you there!

Dartmouth on Purpose empowers students to apply positive psychology, the science of what makes life worth living, to promote wellbeing within themselves and their communities.

We offer interactive & discussion-based workshops to learn how to incorporate evidence-based tools to help you better cope with whatever life throws at you! We also hold campus-wide wellness events to improve wellbeing on a community level. We welcome everyone!