Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Are you interested in immigration policy? Come join Deconstruct That Policy in Rockefeller 209 this Saturday from 4-5pm for a presentation and discussion on the current US immigration situation.

DTP is an organization that provides a fun space for students to actively engage in weekly conversations about contemporary U.S. domestic policies.
If there is a policy or issue that you are passionate about, we encourage you to create a powerpoint and present it at one of our future meetings. You will be awarded a $15 amazon gift card for presenting!
Or just come hangout, learn, discuss, and eat some free snacks!
Pleaseemail your phone number to [log in to unmask] so we can add you to our Groupme and provide you with more information about presenting and the club in general.
We hope to see you soon!
<https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ErBTfnwCom6mFPi/giphy.mp4>
[cid:d79867d3-56ae-4d4b-9bc3-fa177e855959]