Error during command authentication.

***A cool work opportunity for POC 21s and 22s! An alum who is currently working for Bain gave us this information personally so read it thoroughly to ensure your spot in the BEL Program!***cid:image001.gif@01D4BC73.B6902D30

Are you an undergraduate interested in management consulting and working at Bain & Company – recently rated 2019’s “Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor? We invite you to apply to Bain’s Building Entrepreneurial Leaders (BEL) Program,a highly selective one-week paid internship focused on giving top sophomores of Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino and American Indian descent the opportunity to strengthen their business and leadership skill set while gaining exposure to Bain & Company, one of the world’s top tier strategy consulting firms.

The 2019 application is now available via this link, and will close on Wednesday, March 6th at 11:59 PM ET. Additional details about BEL are available on Bain’s website here.

We also encourage you to meet us and learn more by coming to a campus coffee chat or signing up for one of our upcoming informational webinars, details below.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the campus recruiter, Nicki Barnett ([log in to unmask]), me Hui Cheng ([log in to unmask]) or Pranav Vangala ([log in to unmask], current Associate Consultant in the Boston office)

Best,

Hui

Webinar

·        Date: Wednesday, February 27th

·        Time:9 – 10 PM ET

·        RSVP:Register here; webinar link will be provided to registrants prior to the event

·        Notes: While the BEL program is for current sophomores only (the one week program takes place in August prior to the start of junior year), we encourage both freshman & sophomore students to attend.

Peace and Blessings,
NAACP Execs