Do you enjoy drawing? Do you doodle everyday?

Dartmouth Sustainability Summit is looking for a logo design! The selected logo designer will receive a $25 Amazon gift card!

In April, we will be hosting the second Sustainability Summit here at Dartmouth! Student leaders from higher education institutions across the region, including University of Vermont, MIT, McGill, Concordia, Bowdoin, and Dartmouth will get together to develop their sustainability visions, learn about green career opportunities, build inter-campus connections, and create new sustainability initiatives.

The logo that YOU will design will be used for various purposes related to the Summit, ranging from our posters to marketing materials to stainless steel cups for attendees.

Send your logo design to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by March 22nd at 11:59 PM with the subject line “Susty Summit Logo Design.”
If you have any questions about logo content, please email the same account with your questions!