Do you like the out-of-doors?
Do you like environmental stewardship?

DSC_0836.JPG

Apply for DOC's Trail and Cabin Crew!

Applications are due in
ONE WEEK!
February 15th!
At midnight!

Want to work, live, and play outside this summer???

moosilauketrailwork.jpg

Want to steward our cabins and trails???

privylove.jpg

Want to make great friends and learn cool skills???

trailfam.JPG
(RIP Old Lodge I still miss you)

Apply for Trail and Cabin Crew this summer!!!!

What (is Trail and Cabin Crew)?

Trail and Cabin Crew is a team of ~20 students who spend the summer working on some of the DOC’s 75 miles of trails and 11 cabins! This summer, we’ll be doing trail work on a few different sections of the Appalachian Trail, tackling some larger deferred maintenance projects on the cabins, and redoing the foundations for John Rand Cabin, in addition to our standard cabin maintenance and supplying tasks.

Why (should I want to do this)?

Spend your summer outside! Help steward our cabins and trails! Make great friends! Eat great Lodge food! Learn how to use a chainsaw! And get PAID to do it!

Wait (we get paid)?

Yup! And room and board are included. Croolings who work the entire 10 weeks usually make roughly $4000.

Where (will I be living)?

We’re based out of our very own fancy-schmancy new bunkhouse at Moosilauke Ravine Lodge! We spend the work week either on trail or in cabins, and spend the weekends hanging out at the Lodge, hiking around NH, paddling in the Connecticut, and generally enjoying all that a summer in NH has to offer!

When (is the job)?

Trail and Cabin Crew will be running from June 14th through August 24th, though croolings are welcome to take time off as needed during the summer. We work five days a week, roughly 45 hours per week. In addition, there will be a few (paid) trainings during the spring term.

How (do I apply)?

Send your resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask] by midnight on Feb. 15th! No experience is necessary or expected, just a willingness to work hard, have fun, meet new people, get dirty, and help take care of our trails and cabins! See the attached form for more information, and blitz us with any and all questions!

Yours in (stewarding) the out-of-doors,

Maddy Kroot '19

Trail and Cabin Crew Director (19X)