WINTER CARNIVAL IS HERE!

Abigail the mammoth is now sledding down the center of the Green!

Before the festivities get into full swing, the snow sculpture team wants to thank the students who volunteered.

This wouldn’t have been possible if students hadn’t shown up to make it happen. Working out in the cold (and not-so-cold) temperatures for hours at a time is no small feat, so we’d like to express our sincerest gratitude to each and every student volunteer! This is a student tradition, through and through.

Along the way there were major setbacks (the warm weather), but despite the meltdown we persevered!

Enjoy the sculpture, ski races, and all the festivities the weekend holds!

Schedule:

https://students.dartmouth.edu/collis/traditions-events/winter-carnival/dartmouth-winter-carnival-schedule-events

Until next year,

Sculpture Squad