Are you looking for that perfect Valentine's Day gift for someone special?

Do you want to support the Jacko?

Do you ever wonder why Foco puts olive oil in a Windex bottle?

Then look no further than Jacko's Valentine's Day fundraiser!

Jacko is selling Foco Flavored Condoms for $1 each. Buy them here: https://goo.gl/forms/ibqUEV4zGHcSIdyV2

Try our "Vat of Unmarked Brown Sauce" condom for an exotic surprise, our "Yam" condom for some good wholesome fun, and more! All condoms will be delivered to your Hinman Box by Valentine's Day.

*Note: Don't worry, these are normal condoms with a picture attached to the wrapper, not actually flavored.

Get your Foco flavored condoms before they sell out - and happy Valentine's Day!

https://goo.gl/forms/AFDdQQtUFwHPxax33