Dear Friends,

Please join us tonight for Theology on Tap as we talk about the subjectivity of truth.

An excerpt from Soren Kierkegaard on the topic is attached, with a small quote below if you would like to read it, but it is not necessary to participate in our discussion!

"When subjectivity is the truth, the conceptual determination of the truth must include an expression for the antithesis to objectivity, a memento of the fork in the road where the way swings off; this expression will at the same time serve as an indication of the tension of subjective inwardness. Here is such a definition of truth: An objective uncertainty held fast in an appropriation-process of the most passionate inwardness is the truth, the highest truth attainable for an existing individual"- Kierkegaard (1846)

I look forward to seeing you tonight at 9pm at Salt Hill to chat over drinks and fries.

Peace,
Holly