Hello Dartmouth,

Come through to our weekly Dartmouth Democrats meeting this Monday, Feb. 11, at 8 p.m. in Silsby 113!

We're gonna raise the roof, just like our amazing Congresswoman, Anne McLane Kuster D'78, did at SOTU last Tuesday!

We're also going to be planning for an upcoming visit next weekend by a major potential Democratic presidential candidate!

We don't have more details to share yet, but we'll provide one hint about who is coming next weekend: In 2006, she made history by becoming the first Dartmouth alumna to ever win election to Congress! :)

So come thru! We'd be happy to have YOU!

And, even if you can't come, don't forget to...

Live, Love, and Vote Democratic!

- The Dartmouth College Democrats

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*