Hello Dartmouth,

Come through to our weekly Dartmouth Democrats meeting this Monday, Feb. 11, at 8 p.m. in Silsby 113!

[https://media.giphy.com/media/xThuWuVJyZOaUrFtUk/giphy.gif]

We're gonna raise the roof, just like our amazing Congresswoman, Anne McLane Kuster D'78, did at SOTU last Tuesday!

[https://media.giphy.com/media/RZiJgZzCnOxxvjA1Ji/giphy.gif]

We're also going to be planning for an upcoming visit next weekend by a major potential Democratic presidential candidate!

[https://media.giphy.com/media/aWPGuTlDqq2yc/giphy.gif]

We don't have more details to share yet, but we'll provide one hint about who is coming next weekend: In 2006, she made history by becoming the first Dartmouth alumna to ever win election to Congress! :)

[https://media.giphy.com/media/dJLzxQxMGvXzEWWQYQ/giphy.gif]

So come thru! We'd be happy to have YOU!

[https://media.giphy.com/media/WQ9l85vIyhRV6/giphy.gif]

And, even if you can't come, don't forget to...

Live, Love, and Vote Democratic!

- The Dartmouth College Democrats

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*