Curious whether science and religion can coexist

Hungry for free Tuk Tuk Thai?

Want to chat with a cool Geisel MD/PhD student?

Join Breaking Bread and The Dartmouth Apologia this Wednesday

for a dinner discussion with Ana-Maria Dumitru to discuss

"Are Science and Religion Compatible?"

When: Wednesday, 2/13  from 6:00 - 7:30 pm

Where: The Wheelock House4. W Wheelock St

(White house across from Collis and Psi U)

**Space is limited! RSVP HERE by Tuesday at 4 pm to attend!**

Undergrad and Grad students and recent alumni of all beliefs are always welcome!

Questions? Contact us at [log in to unmask]

Check us out on Facebook!

About Us:

We are Dartmouth students who want to have thought-provoking conversations about life, faith, and reason with accomplished faculty, alumni, and local leaders. Our Breaking Bread events are made possible by the Eleazar Wheelock Society of Christian alumni.