Hello friends!

Join us TODAY, 3:30-5:30 in Collis 101 to make ❤Valentine's Day cards❤ with RAK & OPAL!

 We'll have snacks, crafts, good company, and plenty of kindness!

Be sure to check out the rest of the V-Feb events lined up this month as well!

We'll look forward to seeing you there!

IN ADDITION:

FELLOW DARTMOUTHIANS

ARE YOU READY

TO DO

THE FEBRUARY KINDNESS CHALLENGE

ONE ACT OF KINDNESS EVERY DAY FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY

LEGOOOOOO

BE KIND

SPREAD THE LOVE

❤

Attached is the calendar for the February Kindness Challenge. Please forward it around campus so that everyone can participate! We would LOVE it if you could blitz us@Dartmouth Random Acts of Kindness or post on our Facebook page (Dartmouth Random Acts of Kindness) about your experiences giving and receiving kindness!

Smiles,

RAK

P.S. If you miss any days, even better to do double (or triple!) the kindness the next day!

[cid:c2c3765c-5852-4494-8c79-59ef17b8a03b]