Loved the last coffeehouse concert?

You're in luck because we have two more coming up this term!

This Thursday in One Wheelock, we have...

JUKE ROSS

A singer/songwriter with a warm voice and infectious spirit of affirmation, Ross hails from the small country of Guyana on South America's northern coast.

His compelling voice has attracted the likes of Republic Records and scored him an exclusive interview with Billboard.

check out his Spotify here!

Join PB in One Wheelock this Thursday, February 7th, to kick off Winter Carnival Weekend with acoustic music and warm beverages and pastries from Lou's!

The first 30 students to arrive will receive a free coffeehouse concert mug! Come to all 3 concerts and receive a free travel mug!

Thursday, February 7th at 8PM in One Wheelock

See you there!

❤ PB