Do you love to write?

Want a campus job that better incorporates your development as a writer?

Consider being an RWIT tutor!

 [cid:65688542-8ae3-414b-b5df-b5d36f0933dd]

Apply now! https://dartmouth.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_02N0IercYrZZtMF

Application due by 11:59pm on February 1st, 2019.

The Student Center of Research, Writing, and Information Technology (RWIT) is Dartmouth's free tutoring resource dedicated to helping Dartmouth students improve their writing. Trained undergraduate tutors work with students in all phases of the composing process and can help with papers, research projects and multi-media assignments.

This winter and spring, RWIT is seeking to hire proficient, enthusiastic writers to serve as tutors and writing assistants. Accepted students can expect to start work during the 2019-2020 academic year. We encourage 20s, 21s, AND 22s from ALL MAJORS to apply.

Blitz our Chair of Hiring, Sonia Qin ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) for more information.

Learn more about RWIT at:
https://students.dartmouth.edu/rwit/about/mission
About RWIT | RWIT: Student Center for Research, Writing, and Information Technology - Dartmouth College<https://students.dartmouth.edu/rwit/about/mission>
students.dartmouth.edu
RWIT's Mission . RWIT is a free service dedicated to helping members of the Dartmouth community develop more effective strategies for generating and organizing their ideas, finding and evaluating research sources, and presenting and revising compositions in a variety of media.