Error during command authentication.

???

What are they doing? ISN'T IT COLD?

Well they're snowshoeing! And POCO is teaching people how to use them this weekend. We'll make our way through the golf course at 1:30 on Saturday (2/2) with these bad boys on and teach you cold-fearing Californians, Floridians, and other warm blooded people how to love the winter. Plus this is possibly the latest DOC will run a hike ever.

If you're interested in grabbing a spot, email [log in to unmask] for signups.

Be there or be soft.

-POCO