Welcome to 19W IBC! Join us for our third meeting today at 7 PM in Haldeman 124!

Featuring a presentation on the business landscape of Latin America!

We are a Dickey-sponsored group that is focused on current issues across the world with weekly meetings and opportunities to meet and network a variety of professors and Tuck students.

IBC meets Tuesdays at 7 pm in Haldeman 124 for weekly member-led presentations and dinner discussions on business, economic, and political topics in different regions of the world; we also hold events with Dartmouth professors, Tuck MBA students and other high-profile invitees from Dickey.

Past presentations have included topics such as the international private equity industry, weed legalization, and China as a superpower.