There is currently a SEVERE SHORTAGE of canned foods at the Upper Valley Haven, which is a non-profit, private organization that serves people struggling with poverty by providing food, shelter, education, service coordination, and other support.  To do our part to help, GDX is having a McDonald’s sale this Friday Night, 2/1/2019, from 11:30pm-12:30am inside of GDX.  We will be donating all proceeds directly to the Haven!

We will be selling McDonald’s CHEESEBURGERS, HAMBURGERS and FRIES!

$$ DASH, CASH, and VENMO $$ will be accepted.  COME BEFORE WE ARE SOLD OUT!

If you can’t make it tonight, but still want to help out, consider donating directly to the Upper Valley Haven here: https://uppervalleyhaven.org/donate/online-giving/

~ Come for the food, stay for the party ~

~ Or just come for the food ~

Sincerely,

The members of Gamma Delta Chi