Interested in leading and shaping the trajectory of the Greek System? Passionate about improving the Greek System? Want to find ways to support women on our campus?

APPLY TO THE 2019-2020 INTER-SORORITY COUNCIL HERE

(by Monday,February 11th at 11:59PM)!!!

The following link will take you to a short application due by Monday, February 11th at 11:59PM. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted shortly thereafter. Position descriptions are found in the application.

Feel free to reach out to [log in to unmask] with any questions. We look forward to reading your applications!