Hey Dartmouth!

Happy almost-February! It’s that time of year again.

Tired of embarrassing yourself in front of your crush? Your best friend? That special someone you’ve been stalking for the past 8 months (who still hasn’t noticed you, by the way)?

(this could be you two if you weren’t so awkward)

The Dartmouth College M’lady Band is here to embarrass themselves for you! On Sunday, February 10, if you give us a time and place, we’ll be there to serenade the lover or friend of your choice. Fill out the form to reserve your spot! Bandigrams are $8 – pay with Venmo or cash.

Sign up below! (we'll be taking requests on a rolling basis)

https://dcmb.page.link/BG19

With love, forever and always,

your DCMB Bandigrams coordinator