Do you want to hear about opportunities at LiveRamp, get your resume in tip-top shape, and eat dinner?!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D4B18E.6C39B2A0]

Join WiCS today (Tuesday, January 22) for two special events!

Collis 101 (room change): 2-4 PM for a resume help session

AND

Collis 303: 6:30-7:30 PM for a tech talk by Dartmouth alum Eloise Dietz '17!

There will be Sushiya and swag!

[cid:image002.gif@01D4B18E.6C39B2A0]

About Eloise:

Eloise Dietz (Dartmouth '17) will be presenting on her experience transitioning from Dartmouth to a software engineer role at LiveRamp. She'll also do a deep dive on migrating an application to new infrastructure using containers. From the outside looking in, Docker can seem like an intimidating technology. But it turns out that with a proper baseline knowledge, it transforms into an incredibly useful and fun tool. Come learn why Docker is a "hot technology"! Understand how it works and learn how to containerize your apps.

About LiveRamp:

LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms. We're starting with the marketing industry, but we’re not necessarily stopping there. We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC?