HELLO everyone and happy midterms!

Do you need a study break and read some stories about <https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth/here-s-unexpected-adventures> unexpected adventures<https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth/here-s-unexpected-adventures> or <https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth/hiking-south-france> adventures during travel on the Paris FSP in the South of France<https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth/hiking-south-france> or how the LA DSP changed someone's life<https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth/how-one-study-abroad-changed-my-life>?

Do you sometimes feel like you are the only one struggling to keep up with all the work<https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth/paradox-inadequacy-ivy-league-college>?

Do you have a <https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth/my-sleep-schedule-and-i-love-hate-relationship> messed up sleep schedule<https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth/my-sleep-schedule-and-i-love-hate-relationship> but still want to improve someone else's day<https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth/be-positive-and-spread-positivity>?

Discover these topics and so many more on:

https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth

Dartmouth | Her Campus<https://www.hercampus.com/school/dartmouth>
www.hercampus.com
What's Your Healthy Weight? How to Deal with Stress; Select a Birth Control Method; Getting Tested For STDs; If You Think You're Pregnant

Have fun reading!!!

-HXCampus Team