V-February, in partnership with SPCSA, wants to talk about sex with you!

Pop-Up Sex Toy Shop & Workshops with Rocket Erotic

Saturday, February 2

Collis 101

http://dartgo.org/vfeb19-rocketerotic

1:00 to 2:30 pm – Intro to the Art of Pleasure

In this workshop, we will explore sexual anatomy, erotic mapping, safer play, the use of communication and consent, as well as address your questions around the body and the art of play. Through role-play scenarios and demonstrations, we will the cover the use and integration of sex toys for one or more! Workshop content will cover all bodies, genders, and identities. Sex-positive = body positive.

3:00 to 4:00 pm – Pop-Up Sex Toy Shop

Full range of sex/body positive products – guided product knowledge with sex educators Jan and Kelly. Cash or credit card accepted.

*Get a gift certificate for toys at the Pop-Up Shop by attending one (or both) workshop(s)!*

4:30 to 6:00 pm – Fluidity: Perspectrums Across Gender and Sexuality

Open up to the potentials of our intricate identities, a conversation about the ever-shifting beauty of wholistic expression of Self. This participatory workshop will include language, identity map-making, and dialogue.

--

Over the past 20 years, V-February, an expansion of the global V-Day Campaign, has evolved as Dartmouth's annual student-led campaign to promote gender equity and end gender- and power-based violence. For more information and/or accommodations, email [log in to unmask].